1. Collection of InformationCertain applications on the Moross.com Website may require users to register or to provide personal information in order to make a commerce transaction, or to subscribe to a newsletter. Such personal information is not shared or sold to third parties. To better understand the needs of our Website users, we may also request demographic information. Entry of such information is optional and if you choose not to enter such information, you can successfully use these applications. If we request demographic information, we will not share information about you as an individual with any other entity. If we do share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
2. Mailing ListsIf you provide your e-mail address, may periodically contact you with special offers, updated information, and new services. Any e-mails sent to you by Moross.com offers you the option to be removed from the e-mail mailing list.
Selected applications on our web site allow visitors to subscribe to our newsletter by providing their names and addresses to Moross.com. If you provide Moross.com with your mailing address or telephone number, Moross.com, in addition to providing you with the Moross.com newsletter, may also use this information to alert you to updated information and new services. If you wish to be removed from the mailing list, you may do so by contacting Moross.com directly. (See the 'Contact Us' section below).
3. Information to third partiesMoross.com may occasionally present a special contest or promotion on moross.com that is sponsored by another company. To qualify for entry, we may ask you to provide personal information. If we plan to share that information with the sponsor(s), we will provide a statement to that effect.
4. Financial informationMoross.com will protect any personal financial information that you share with us. If you make a purchase on Moross.com, we will use your credit card number only to process your payment and will not use it for marketing purposes. For reasons of security, credit card information is not stored on our Web server. We will retain order information for our records, but this information is never shared with third parties.
6. ChildrenWe do not solicit personal information from children. Sites specifically geared toward children will not request any personal or contact information.
7. Contact Us/How to update your personal informationYou can help Moross.com maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us when you change your address, title, phone number, or e-mail address. Contact us via the information on the moross.com Contacts page if you wish to update your information or if you no longer wish to receive communications from Moross.com , our partners, or selected third parties. You can also write to us at the address provided at the top of this page.
Users should check these terms and conditions periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
Entering the Site will constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please do not enter Moross.com.